SCENAR technology, unlike our modern day highly tailored therapies, is not only concerned with helping specific organs or even systems, it also focuses on recovering the damaged functions of the whole body. When regulating any specific pathology, an additional positive effect is often created with regard to other conditions. Very often SCENAR has been proven effective against conditions not curable by traditional means. Consequently, more people all over the world are becoming adherents of this new technology.
The device can be used for regulation of pathologically changed functions of the body and disordered adaptive processes of:
- Nervous system (various backbone diseases with secondary disorders of nervous activity, with static and dynamic disorders, backbone deformation; radiculitis, neuritis, disorders of cerebral blood circulation and their consequences, diseases of the automatic nervous system, etc.)
- Osteomuscular system (myositis, arthritis, soft tissue, bruises, fractures)
- Respiratory system (tracheitis, bronchitis, acute respiratory disease (ARD), acute respiratory virus disease (ARVD), pneumonia, pleuritis, bronchial asthma)
- Cardiovascular system (ischemia, hypertension, hypotonia, arrhythmia, disorders of vascular system (varicose veins, microcirculation disorders, trophic ulcers)
- Digestive system (gastritis, enteritis, colitis, cholecystitis, hepatitis)
- Urogenital system (cystitis, pyelonephritis, menstrual cycle disorders, inflammation of the ovaries, sterility, gestational toxicosis)
- Dental diseases (pain relief, paradontosis, periodontitis);
No side effects
- Individual intolerance
- Heart pacemaker
The effectiveness of SCENAR devices has been confirmed various clinical tests in Russia. Scenar technology was first invented in Russia in the mid-80s under space and military research programs. The device was developed by a group of scientists based in USSR, who received many government awards. In 1986 the first SCENAR device, having passed technical and clinical trials, was granted permission by the USSR Medical Council for use in military hospitals. Together with the Committee for New Medical Technology and the department for “Non-drug Methods of Therapy” 7 Compilations of articles, titled “Scenar therapy and Scenar expertise”, were published in Russia and became a source for education in Scenar Therapy.
Eighteen International Conferences have been held on Scenar therapy and Scenar expertise since its introduction to Western Medicine. The Scenar device is capable of preventing many health problems and assisting the body in restoring health and homeostasis.
The Scenar device is FDA regulated and listed in the US as a battery powered professional use device for relaxation training, muscle re-education also for acute, chronic, traumatic, postoperative pain.